• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Grand Campaign by Indragnir
06-13-2020, 11:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-05-2020, 08:36 AM by Green.)
RE: The Grand Campaign by Indragnir
(06-11-2020, 02:43 PM)Bioman Wrote: Missing almost all unit pictures and 2D map graphics bad.

The original artwork was pre-Gold and so was missing the NATO unit symbols. I have uploaded a zip file with Gold versions of the art, if you are interested. It is not perfect but does the job. It may include a number of unnecessary files but hopefully there are no gaps. You can get it here;

Artwork - Grand Campaign (6 Jun-19 Aug).zip

A version using my Leader Mod can be found here;

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=72565&page=4

The problem with the 2D map is that it is also pre-Gold and the colors associated with the terrain elevations are out of step by 200m. I can give you map files that correct for this but they would only be usable for this scenario (or any other scenario using the particular map). So if you were playing different scenarios you would need to change back and forth or have two separate installations of the game. Let me know if you want these.

Edit - After giving it some thought, rather than having to swap map files to fix the elevation colors, I decided it would be easier to create a modified version of the scenario that uses the standard map. I have called it '# Grand Campaign (6 Jun-19 Aug) Gold Map' and added it to the zip. The maps are identical except that the Jon Sowden map has some additional location names.

Edit - Forgot to mention that the zip file includes new art for all Naval units, so the existing files will be over-written. Make a back-up first if you are concerned about this.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Grand Campaign by Indragnir - by Mr Grumpy - 10-24-2008, 05:35 AM
RE: The Grand Campaign - by Mr Grumpy - 05-15-2009, 08:45 AM
RE: The Grand Campaign by Indragnir - by Bioman - 06-11-2020, 02:43 PM
RE: The Grand Campaign by Indragnir - by Green - 06-13-2020, 11:57 AM
RE: The Grand Campaign by Indragnir - by Green - 06-14-2020, 08:10 AM
RE: The Grand Campaign by Indragnir - by Green - 06-13-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: The Grand Campaign by Indragnir - by Green - 06-14-2020, 08:02 AM