• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What part about JTCS do you like best
11-02-2008, 10:42 PM,
RE: What part about JTCS do you like best
I have never given up on SL and never went to ASL, because they made changes that I didn't like even tho it was a super version of SL...
funny... isn't this sorta like deja vu with a slight twist LOL
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2008, 06:17 AM,
:stir::stir::stir:Yeah all the Granddad's have their say now.Atlantic Wall playing it 2 days a week for weeks counters stacked 6 high and oops somebody bumps the table all counters everywhere crap.Still have most of the favourite's 3rd Riech Russian Front most of the Fleet games ie Seventh Fleet etc and the monster i ordered from the US but never managed to get it up and running the Longest Day.Pity they couldnt turn that one into a PC game.
11-04-2008, 01:57 AM,
My favorite thing about the JTCS compared to the original Talonsoft CS is the new units.

Apparently, there were quite a few added, and I'd like to see even more appear. My fav's to be included (possibly never will be) are Forward Observer vehicles (no special abilities, just adds some variety), ammunition carriers (would act similar to a company command unit to help prevent units in its company from going low on ammo), and armored engineer vehicles from applicable nations, such as the German bergepanther repair and recovery tank (would remove wrecks, perhaps even blocks). I'd also like to see bridgelayer engineer vehicles included someday. I know they existed in WWII, but they were (rarely) used only by the U.S. and Britain, at least as far as I'm aware.

Hey Red Devil - did you realize you and and I were born in the same year - on the same DAY???!!! (I read your profile and just about freaked) :eek1:
Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.

Sun Tzu
11-04-2008, 02:08 AM,
John Given Wrote:I'd also like to see bridgelayer engineer vehicles included someday. I know they existed in WWII, but they were (rarely) used only by the U.S. and Britain, at least as far as I'm aware.

You'll be happy to know the first round of bridgelaying vehicles have been included. Check out the Germans in East Front. While only one presently available, more will be included as the UPDATES continue.

They function the same as the Bridge Engineers, being able to lay one medium bridge during the course of a scenario.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
11-04-2008, 04:41 AM,
I bought Squad Leader in 1979 at toys R Us for 9.99 i think it was +oppressive california poor i mean sales tax
The biggest insult to human intelligence which is considerable in my opinion. Is the notion that the universe made itself. Has anyone ever see a star form? Come on people. what will they tell us now? The earth is flat?