• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

patch only at Matrix site?
10-23-2008, 06:28 AM,
patch only at Matrix site?
Having big problems downloading the latest patch from the Matrix site and was wondering if I can download it from any other site.
J2D suggested downloading a FTP program which helped him download the patch. Just tried and the download failed so I think it's my blasted ISP :mad:
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2008, 07:01 AM,
RE: patch only at Matrix site?
Wargamer's site

http://www.wargamer.com/thegamersnet/patches.asp

click on J and scroll down.

Don't forget to try your old Japan vs USA armour battle.
10-23-2008, 07:25 AM,
Thanks again J2D :)
By the way, managed to download 'CoffeeCup FTP'. Installed it and now I'm working out how to use it! :rolleyes:

Wow! now that is a blast from the past! I forgot about my RS armour scenario (Clash of armour I think it was called). Would be fun to do it again :)

I'm downloading the patch from Wargamer (J2D, your a bloody marvel!) Big Grin
Transfer rate is 10.6KB a second (it should be faster though). Hopefully I can download it this time! :)
10-23-2008, 04:13 PM,
Can i update from version 1.03 to 1.04 also with the update button in game menue or only after a download the patch from matrix and a new installation?
10-24-2008, 01:03 AM,
Peiper Wrote:Can i update from version 1.03 to 1.04 also with the update button in game menue or only after a download the patch from matrix and a new installation?

If you did not download the BETA 1.04, then you can download the 1.04 UPDATE using the UPDATE button.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email