• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Questions for Volcano Man (DF85_alt)
10-20-2008, 07:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-20-2008, 07:56 AM by Volcano Man.)
RE: Questions for Volcano Man (DF85_alt)
If the artillery have values similar to the stock, then that is coincidental and means that the stock values were about identical to the values I calculated. I think there are some other differences though, besides the LARS and MRLS, mainly with the HA ratings, ranges, defense and especially assault (the latter being standardized for all guns).

Yes, AH-64A and AH-1S have the same HA, because they pretty much have the same anti-armor weapons. The difference with the two is that the AH-64 has TIS, and has a higher defense, and nearly double the soft attack of the AH-1.

In regards to the BMP-2 Russian infantry soft attack, yes, their ratings are correct. The only IFV in the db with better soft attack is the BMP-3 and the FV510 Warrior, neither of which is in the OOB of course. That said, the BMP series vehicles have lower, hard attack, assault, and defense ratings than NATO IFVs.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2008, 08:17 AM,
Understood

I did notice those other values you've stated, I was pointing mainly at HA/SA values, my fault.

Thank you, quite illustrative as usual.
10-28-2008, 02:59 PM,
Volcano Man,
Sir did you make those changes to your OOB and ready for download at your site?