• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking WinSPWW2 opponents
10-12-2008, 12:08 AM,
Looking WinSPWW2 opponents
Greetings,

I am Looking to PBEM WinSPWW2 3.5. I joined in 2003 but took a 5 year absence from PBEM and am just getting back into it. I enjoy playing WinSPWW2 3.5.

I normally like; meeting engagements, 1500-2000 points, 80-90/80-90 map, East, West or South theaters and even the Pacific

I think I can do 1-3 (if not more, depends on work and family) turns a week, 1 or 2 players at first. I like to keep it fairly historic (i.e. no king tiger sections with masses of panzerfaust/shriek teams roam about) and I even like letting the AI pick forces as well (it does a fairly good job of it).

It has been 5 years since I PBEM'ed. I got one game going on now can probably fit one more right (my heart says two more but my brain says one).

Oh, I am still getting the hang of the web site, and will need to be reminded how to add a game report and all that.

I have all slots open except 6.

Oh, for some reason by call sign is inactive and not sure how to set it to active.

Thanks and best regards~
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2008, 12:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2008, 12:46 AM by animal mother.)
RE: Looking WinSPWW2 opponents
Quote:Oh, for some reason by call sign is inactive and not sure how to set it to active.

After not reporting a game for a year or so the status is changed to inactive,IIRC. I think You should contact the Ladder Commander and he can help You with that for sure.

Cheers
Michael
10-12-2008, 12:54 AM,
Hi Zovs,

your conditions are very close to what I prefer right now and I do have room for such a game. All theatre's are fine by me, obscure nations and battles included. Pick your battle and I'm game.

Btw, WinSPWW2 is at version 3.0 right now, not 3.5.

Narwan
10-12-2008, 01:25 AM,
zovs Wrote:Oh, for some reason by call sign is inactive and not sure how to set it to active.

You'll get back active after you've reported a battle, no need to worry about that.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
10-12-2008, 02:24 AM,
Thanks all. I contacted the admin and they fixed it up.

Thanks Narwan.