• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panthers and JS-2's
10-02-2008, 06:46 AM,
Panthers and JS-2's
I thought the title might catch your attention! :)

Are you and your opponent bored with quick battles? are you both looking for an action packed and thrilling scenario to play? The type of battle where your waiting at your computer for the next turn to arrive?
I have the very thing you both need!! Eek
Get yourself over to the H2H section and download THE LAST OFFENSIVE.
This is the last offensive in the East by the Germans.
As the scenario opens, the Russians are assembling in the nearby towns ready for their next big offensive but a large German force is determined to spoil their fun :(
Here you get to play with JS-2's, T34-85's and others while the German player has a large armoured force (as well as infantry of course!) but it's the deadly Panthers which are the gate crashers in the Russian party (you get other armour but Panthers strike terror to the T34 crews :) ).
But the Russian player also has his armoured toys to play with. Those JS-2 shells can ruin a Panthers crew day! :angry:
So what are you waiting for?? Get your butt over to the H2H, download the scenario and get play testing! Whip
If your unsure on what to do after downloading the scenario, a very nice Foul lurks nearby who will guide you through the next steps :)
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2008, 11:27 AM,
RE: Panthers and JS-2's
I highly recommend this scenario. I enjoyed it so much that I have played it three times vs. three different opponents. I used different set ups and strategies each time and had a blast each time. I don't like too many scenarios, but this one is excellent.
Lord Bane (FGM)
10-02-2008, 12:18 PM,
OK who wants to test this thing with me? you pick your side...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
10-02-2008, 12:39 PM,
Hey DK .. I've dowloaded it and it sounds like a great scenario. I'll go Russians to start? - Let's see if my skills have improved since the last time you sent me packing ;)
10-02-2008, 11:21 PM,
OK sounds good - playtesting is always fun....
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
10-03-2008, 12:05 AM,
Thank you Combat Wombat and Der Kuenstler :)

Thanks again Lord Bane and I have amended the main briefing so you and Warhammer are now mentioned cheers
10-03-2008, 12:35 AM,
Yep, already playtesting it.
10-03-2008, 05:08 AM,
Soldier here would love to play test this one.
Any takers?

I've dawnloaded the scenario. Did not look at it yet. So please, choose your side if you like playing it blind.. :-)

My e-mail add; [[email protected]]
10-03-2008, 06:14 AM,
Pick a side Soldier, and send the file my way.

ratzki2003 at yahoo.com
10-03-2008, 06:21 AM,
For scenario designers, I noted that designers who market their scenarios on the blitz forum usually get some takers so I guess the lesson is if your hard work is going unnoticed on the test forum, bring it up here.

I remain happy to test scenarios with anyone that wants to.