• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Dynamic CS
09-23-2008, 10:56 AM,
RE: Dynamic CS
Interesting. If you could also switch mods so that terrain goes from grass to light snow to snow (with the movement modifiers) and trees from bare to light snow to snow covered, you will have the ultimate package.
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2008, 11:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-23-2008, 12:17 PM by umbro.)
j2d:

The current application only allows for Snow/Non-snow, however the settings for ground, trees and water are all separate. Thus, you can have trees change as the snow starts to stick to the trees, and then ground as it lays on the ground and finally water freezes and becomes passable.

Jonathan
09-30-2008, 11:43 AM,
Any news? Haven't received anything yet.
10-01-2008, 10:41 AM,
Hi,

look like the "Holy Gral" of CS-scenario control :P
I like the idea .. but like it more it is hardcoded fine and
issue-free in the engine self :)
[but i know this take time :) ]

Regards
R-TEAM
10-03-2008, 03:44 AM,
Hi there,

Sorry for the delay, got caught up in other doings. I did take some time to investigate the possibility ti break out a separate arty ammo level as per Huib.

Unfortunately I have struck out on that one. I only get to intercept the game file just before the regular app gets control and though I could perform the ammo check the CS application will check again for any unit that is marked oos. Thus all I could acheive would be to INCREASE the arty ammo level over and above the regular ammo level. I am pretty sure that this is NOT what Huib has in mind.

I have completed the file format for all other variables.
I have completed the .DSC creator app that creates the initial .DSC file from a .SCN file.
I have completed the installer for WF, I have to add EF and RS.
I have got much of the way through the processor, I have to tweak it for some of the extra variables that we introduced.
Lastly complete the docs.

umbro
12-25-2008, 11:15 AM,
I see you posting today.

Did you give up on this?