• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Booties Blog
09-09-2008, 07:49 AM,
Booties Blog
Hi Guys

Its been a while since I dedicated some time to this but this is just a heads up to let you know Im running with it again. I sure hope you will sign up as followers of the Blog as its good for me to see who the audience are.

Be sure to get involved in the discussions therein and if you like the posts I have been putting up in the historical discussion section of the Blitz you will find many more over at the blog.

http://thewarthatstillrages.blogspot.com/

Thanks for reading.
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2008, 11:55 PM,
RE: Booties Blog
New articles released. I usually throw something on ever few days. if your viewing the Blog please mark yourself up as a follower. Looking pretty lonely at the minute... and sad.... Im the only follower of my own blog. :)
09-13-2008, 07:16 PM,
RE: Booties Blog
That Russian Tank Museum looks pretty Awsome, wonder how it compares with Bovington, That's the one I have set my sites on for next year, Bovington that is....As any one covered both of them ?

Also I went to see the movie " Duchess " and saw the forth coming attractions for the Boy in sriped Pyjamas....Which does look pretty good and Powerful.

Nice Blog Shane....Keep up the good work mate I am sure there are a lot of Quiet followers taking a look.

cheers Ted
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING