• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Team Game: The Bolt out of the Blue
09-10-2008, 08:08 AM,
RE: Team Game: The Bolt out of the Blue
Talking to Aaron, the designer of BOTB, he will be coming out with a new update very soon. With lots of OOB changes, I suggest waiting to start till then, which is my intention.
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2008, 08:47 AM,
You can put me down for either NATO or WP Indragnir.
09-10-2008, 09:31 PM,
Updated Player List: (by posting order)

NATO:
-Indragnir
-Outlaw Josey Wales.
-

WP
-FLG
-
-

Interested:
-Kuriltai
-Zemke

Either Side:
-Hiroo

Bests
09-11-2008, 06:00 AM,
Indragnir,
I am sorry for the confusion my first post may have caused. What I was trying to say is, if I were you guys, I would wait till the newest up-date comes out, 3.2 or whatever version Aaron is calling it, before starting a BOTB campaign game. I am NOT interested in playing BOTB, unless it is the the newest version with the updated OOB, to be released within the month I hope.
09-11-2008, 06:39 AM,
According to Tazaaron, he is close to finishing Bolt version 4.0, awaiting some new graphics mainly.
09-11-2008, 07:15 AM,
Yes sooner than a month, i hate to say a certain day b/c it usually comes and goes but im waiting for a few graphics and i have to create a few more.
Hopefully by friday, but its not all up to me, waiting on Michal to finish a few other ribbon bridges. As for FARPS, they can be added if needed but so far the ones i have talked to that have been playing regularly have said they are not needed. Helos that go behind the lines get decimated and others usually run low on ammo or fuel in 2 or 3 turns and have to land. Most Pact helos are assigned to divisions and they only have a command range of 12. Natos are for the most part assigned to div with a command range of 25 which seems to much but youve got to figure a div HQ is not going to be on the front it will be 20 plus hexes behind the front. If i added FARPS it would be adding about 120 units to the game which so far dosnt seem to be needed.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
09-11-2008, 06:31 PM,
Updated Player List: (by posting order)

NATO:
-Indragnir
-Outlaw Josey Wales.
-

WP
-FLG
-
-

Interested:
-Kuriltai

Either Side:
-Hiroo

Bests
09-14-2008, 07:19 PM,
Hi i would like to join in as NATO:) Listen but there will be Bolt out of the Blue 4.0 soon?
09-14-2008, 08:58 PM,
Spooky Wrote:Hi i would like to join in as NATO:) Listen but there will be Bolt out of the Blue 4.0 soon?

Hi Spooky,

Yes, there will be BotB 4.0 soon, as per joining I'm adding people by order of "arrival", so Kuriltai and Hiroo should choose side before I put you in NATO side.
09-15-2008, 07:19 AM,
Put me down for WP then.