• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Team Game Kickoff
09-15-2008, 01:52 PM,
RE: Team Game Kickoff
Bootie Wrote:Ok Ive spoke to all parties involved and gave them my opinion on it. This thread has been cleaned up to keep it on track.

Any complaints regarding my moderation forward to Steel God who has been involved throughout the process.

:conf: can I just assume that there is a thread /topic that has been changed here .. ?! just doesn't make any sense ...
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2008, 05:59 PM,
It went of track so to say and I cut a lot of dead wood out.
09-16-2008, 12:36 AM,
Combat Wombat Wrote::conf: can I just assume that there is a thread /topic that has been changed here .. ?! just doesn't make any sense ...

You will have to visit the Game Squad CM message board to make sense of it :(
09-16-2008, 06:02 AM,
Yes there was a thread/topic here that got deleted.

Why...

I took it to email with the parties involved and discussed what had happened.

I deleted it from here because basically it was slightly off-topic and after having the discussion with the parties involved it just muddied the waters of this thread.
09-16-2008, 06:32 AM,
At least the thread is back on topic now :)
I pointed any one who got slightly confused about the missing bits in the thread to GS CM MB so they can read and comment over there without again getting this thread off topic.
Good luck guys with the team game! :)
09-16-2008, 07:01 AM,
Thing to remember is.... you'll probably only get half a story.
09-16-2008, 07:36 AM,
True, but half is better than none at all and if they want to hear the other half, all they have to do is email the other person then base their judgement on the full story.

Changing the subject, are you guys doing a DAR or AAR on this team battle? It will make great reading! cheers
09-17-2008, 07:50 AM,
The AAR's will be slightly skewed as the victor writes the tale. The loser is too busy decomposing on the battlefield. So prepare yourself for a Goebels like propoganda tale of victory and triumph as only Teutonic warriors of old can do!