• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Game -- US Election
09-07-2008, 05:58 AM,
Off Topic  Campaign Game -- US Election
This free online political game has been updated from the primary season campaigns to the upcoming US general election. It's fun and clever (and I can almost see how it could be made to be a short, fun WWII in Europe game...and instead of 4 possible political staff team types to chose from, you could have infantry, air, armor, and paratroops...!?).

McCain wins in 'O8!! = )

Very clever game. Easy to pick up, fun strategy and tactics to play.

BO's staff (computer AI) started with 2 Hatchet Men and an Operative.

I started my staff with a Fund Raiser, Spinmeister, and a Hatchet Man.

BO quickly targeted my Fund Raiser to knock out, and picked up some regions early for extra income.

I was falling behind in money, lost my fundraiser, and so went after BO directly...and several regions went into a split state, not belonging to either side. Meanwhile, I managed to K-O one of BO's hatchetmen, but he bought another Operative, who went undercover and disappeared from my view. But going after BO directly with Mac and his remaining staff cut BO's personal power grid to 7% and then to zero in the final Great Plains Region battleground. Victory! haha

Each time you play, your starting team begins in new places on the map. You can begin with a staff of any 3 types you want, and can add more as your money goes up, so it should always play out somewhat differently. It's a hoot, and can be played in very short time...

It is also a Multiplayer game.

PS. A candidate's ''scathing attack'' on his opponent is great...a little balloon appears and shows images of Hitler, Bin Laden, etc! :cheeky:

http://www.miniclip.com/games/campaign-game/en/

Attached Files
.jpg   victory.JPG (Size: 101.45 KB / Downloads: 11)
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid doing entirely."
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2008, 02:51 AM,
RE: Campaign Game -- US Election
Finally had a chance to click on this and check it out. I'd rate it very low on the realism scale, but high marks for the fun factor. For what it's worth I lost once as both party, LOL. The AI always handles me roughly in the early goes. ;)
Quote this message in a reply