• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

1,04. 1,04 beta. 1.04 M,, whatever,,,,,,
09-04-2008, 01:48 PM,
1,04. 1,04 beta. 1.04 M,, whatever,,,,,,
Ok,, my fellow armchair Generals,,

I am about a computer idiot,, (as most my opponents can attest)..... I have the matrix,, I bought it,, etc,, registered it,,, have waited on all the updates etc,,, NOW there is the 1,04 beta?? most of my opponents are good and willing to wait,, but theres those dang "eager-beavers",,,, soooooooooooo I went to the Matrix site looking for the "beta" version update,,, I cant find it,, (surprise surprise!!!),,,
I am currently in a huge teamgame.. the last update really caused "confusion and delay",, BUT we all finally got the same ,, now due to numerous threads of incredibly detailed complaints,, ( Im a simple player, I dont use calculators, protractors, star-reading charts,,,, to play,,,,,,,,,,,, I just like seeing my little tanks kill your little tanks!! ),,, I enjoy the friendships and fun,,
When I was in the Army, I remember not everything worked perfectly,, as the "manual" said it would,, so PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
"cant we just all get along?"
Jason, you and the people involved are Gods to me,, thank you for everything you guys have done (besides the ass-kicking you did a few years ago when we battled!! LOLOl) lets quit worrying about the exact damage a German P38 9mm could, cant, should or would have done if fired in a snow-storm by a one-eyed half-german baggage handler on a train to Norway,, if the moon was full,,, etc etc etc)

damn! thats more than Ive said in a few ,, lolol,, just tired of the updates,, versions,, mods,, patches,, delays,, bitches,, groans,, lolol,, hey,, always remember.............. "Shit Happens"

and for those who have actually read this far in my pointless rant,,,

WHERE AND HOW DO I FIND THE LATEST<< NEWEST UPDATE,, PATCH,, BETA,, etc etc etc,,?????????
)
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2008, 02:17 PM,
RE: 1,04. 1,04 beta. 1.04 M,, whatever,,,,,,
From the top of the Matrix home or forum page, click members
On the right, log in, this is not the same as logging in the forum
On the right, click My Games
It should like JTCS and private downloads, click private downloads
09-04-2008, 03:13 PM,
The 1.04 OFFICIAL UPDATE should be available next week, which those who have not installed the 1.04 BETA UPDATE should be able to use the "UPDATE" button on the main menu.

Otherwise, you will have to manually download the file.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
09-04-2008, 08:38 PM,
Jason Petho Wrote:The 1.04 OFFICIAL UPDATE should be available next week, which those who have not installed the 1.04 BETA UPDATE should be able to use the "UPDATE" button on the main menu.

Otherwise, you will have to manually download the file.

Jason Petho

Hi Jason:

Ok, I'm confused now! :conf:

Since I have installed both the ver 1.04 Beta and Beta2 patches... do I need to also install the OFFICIAL ver. 1.04 patch? :conf:

Are the ver 1.04 Beta and Beta2 patches identical to the official ver. 1.04? :conf:

Inquiring minds want to know... :cool:
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
09-04-2008, 08:50 PM,
JRTXX Wrote:Ok,, my fellow armchair Generals,,

I am about a computer idiot,, (as most my opponents can attest)..... I have the matrix,, I bought it,, etc,, registered it,,, have waited on all the updates etc,,, NOW there is the 1,04 beta?? most of my opponents are good and willing to wait,, but theres those dang "eager-beavers",,,, soooooooooooo I went to the Matrix site looking for the "beta" version update,,, I cant find it,, (surprise surprise!!!),,,
I am currently in a huge teamgame.. the last update really caused "confusion and delay",, BUT we all finally got the same ,, now due to numerous threads of incredibly detailed complaints,, ( Im a simple player, I dont use calculators, protractors, star-reading charts,,,, to play,,,,,,,,,,,, I just like seeing my little tanks kill your little tanks!! ),,, I enjoy the friendships and fun,,
When I was in the Army, I remember not everything worked perfectly,, as the "manual" said it would,, so PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
"cant we just all get along?"
Jason, you and the people involved are Gods to me,, thank you for everything you guys have done (besides the ass-kicking you did a few years ago when we battled!! LOLOl) lets quit worrying about the exact damage a German P38 9mm could, cant, should or would have done if fired in a snow-storm by a one-eyed half-german baggage handler on a train to Norway,, if the moon was full,,, etc etc etc)

damn! thats more than Ive said in a few ,, lolol,, just tired of the updates,, versions,, mods,, patches,, delays,, bitches,, groans,, lolol,, hey,, always remember.............. "Shit Happens"

and for those who have actually read this far in my pointless rant,,,

WHERE AND HOW DO I FIND THE LATEST<< NEWEST UPDATE,, PATCH,, BETA,, etc etc etc,,?????????
)

Very interesting (Arte Johnson).......but you forgot to mention how many rounds the darn thing could hold.......LOL
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
09-04-2008, 11:00 PM,
mwest Wrote:Ok, I'm confused now! :conf:

Since I have installed both the ver 1.04 Beta and Beta2 patches... do I need to also install the OFFICIAL ver. 1.04 patch? :conf:

NO

mwest Wrote:Are the ver 1.04 Beta and Beta2 patches identical to the official ver. 1.04? :conf:

YES
09-04-2008, 11:21 PM,
There are a few order of battle edits for the final version (those that like the new US campaign MCS OOB's now have a motorized infantry unit to use as well), a few graphic tweaks and a few sound tweaks.

Do you need the 1.04 OFFICIAL UPDATE? No.

Should you download it to ensure your 100% compatable with everyone else? Yes.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
09-05-2008, 04:16 AM,
Jason Petho Wrote:There are a few order of battle edits for the final version (those that like the new US campaign MCS OOB's now have a motorized infantry unit to use as well), a few graphic tweaks and a few sound tweaks.

Do you need the 1.04 OFFICIAL UPDATE? No.

Should you download it to ensure your 100% compatable with everyone else? Yes.

Jason Petho

Jason:

Ok. I got it! Big Grin

Please inform us CS players when the official ver. 1.04 patch is made available.

BTW... I getting pretty good at this download and install stuff! Getting lots of practice! :whis:
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
09-05-2008, 05:40 AM,
mwest Wrote:BTW... I getting pretty good at this download and install stuff! Getting lots of practice! :whis:

What is that old song from the seventies; "Patches, I'm depending on you too!"
Or, was it; "Patches ... we don't need no stinkin' patches!" ;)

That must be the Matrix side benefit? They should start charging for all the computer lessons? :smoke:

Ed