• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tech Question
08-31-2008, 04:18 AM,
Tech Question
Yeah i know there is a seperate one for tech questions but more poeple read this forum.EF2 Standard game i can play opponents normally and still can i could play Earl's LCG game but now cant after i formatted my HD.Error message EF.EXE when you go into details its cpu this .dll that.Anyone any thoughts on this prob.IE im running it as before under XP PRO.
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2008, 04:48 AM,
RE: Tech Question
Von Luck Wrote:Yeah i know there is a seperate one for tech questions but more poeple read this forum.EF2 Standard game i can play opponents normally and still can i could play Earl's LCG game but now cant after i formatted my HD.Error message EF.EXE when you go into details its cpu this .dll that.Anyone any thoughts on this prob.IE im running it as before under XP PRO.

Did you remember to patch it to the Talonsoft 1.02 Patch?

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
08-31-2008, 06:01 AM,
John,
You will also need the PB1 expansion disk from the club installed............that will cause the OOB error message which is the one that is causing the problem.

I suspect the culprit has been found :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
08-31-2008, 06:36 AM,
Thanks Earl someone shoot me never thought of that.In fact you shoot me Earl for taking up all of your time.Thanks.