• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Not a total newbie, but still in boot camp
08-21-2008, 03:38 PM,
RE: Not a total newbie, but still in boot camp
Brother, its good to feel like playing games again and I will take on any comers now that i have the time and lack of personal problems to bum me out, even you if that slipped disk is up to some action.

Kiwis are tough buggers, some of the best regular infantry in the world, versatile and resourceful (even if that means wholesale stealing from our "allies" while on exercise, ;)
Bis peccare in bello no licet - One cannot blunder twice in war.
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2008, 04:12 PM,
ok lets get a game going and you can give me a good old fashioned whooping. :)
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
08-21-2008, 05:31 PM,
righto, whats yer idea, time etc?
Bis peccare in bello no licet - One cannot blunder twice in war.
08-21-2008, 06:29 PM,
you know me bro, techno junkie. But maybe somewhere and sometime different this time 70's somewhere ?

Russia vs Nato ??

A couple of battalions worth of points ??

Maybe a mirror ??
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
08-22-2008, 07:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-22-2008, 07:50 AM by Weasel.)
Walrus Wrote:Hurrah!
Dan is here to save our honour!
Hurrah!

he he...you seem to have stirred up a decent response eh Chris.

We may name ourselves after a small brown flightless bird, that ironically enough often becomes weasel food....but we have claws, a bloody long beak and move like lightening through the tussock!
How's that for scary!
Grrrr!
or...eep!
Or whatever noise a Kiwi makes....

sigh...it's a bit hard to make national - animal - scary threats when you are from Aotearoa.
Maybe we could sic a weta on your arse...but that's about it.

have at 'em chaps!
Kia Kaha

All I know is the little bastard sat on the lid of my shoe polish for 23 years while in the army. Kiwi shoe polish, do they have that down there? I tried other brands and always went back to it, just the right mix of wax and oils to give a deep glass shine when done properly. I always thought the American dress shoes where great (wow what a shine, how did they do that?) until I found out they were patent leather! WTF? When we get issued our new oxfords they are bare black leather and then you start melting the cans of kiwi onto them to build up the layers to get a deep shine (it cannot be just shinny, it must be deep or else the Sgt Maj yaps at you). The best part is if you do it wrong they will look great until you walk in them and then the wax will crack and begin to flake and fall off...looks like shit!
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
08-22-2008, 07:53 AM,
Walrus Wrote:
Weasel Wrote:Already kicked the crap out of the other NZ boys, might as well add another to the list

The cheek of it!
I have no idea what our win loss is after all these years...I have a feeling you have the upper hand....at the moment.

.564, 12 win, 11 draw, 8 losses for me. Maybe once you figure out how to play TANKS that will change!! :cheeky: cheers
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
08-23-2008, 08:54 AM,
What is this? Some kind of EX-Commonwealth love fest? Big Grin Kiwis, Diggers, Canucks, OH MY! Kiwis, Diggers, Canucks, OH MY! What? No Indians? :chin:

I only have one game at the moment and would be glad to help the new guy out of boot camp if he still needs a game.

cheers
08-23-2008, 11:29 AM,
Actually, I am 1/4 Ojibwa. It really pisses my wife off because I just step out into the sun and turn dark while her German blood keeps her white as a sheet.

He has not responded to me at all so I think I scared him off.
08-23-2008, 01:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-23-2008, 01:04 PM by seabolt.)
I'm mostly German but a bit Cherokee. Turn red and peel, baby! Not a good genetic combination.

My wife is of English background, but somehow turns dark olive. My brother-in-law was in Nairobi when the embassy was bombed in 1988, started taking pictures, and got himself arrested because he was the wrong color! Dude's white and from Indiana, had to convince the federals that he wasn't Al-Qaeda ... surreal.

I think those English and Spaniards must have had a little somethin' somethin' going on back in the day.

-- 30 --
08-23-2008, 01:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-23-2008, 01:46 PM by shortreengage.)
Ummm, I was talking about Indians. You know, from India. You know, the other half of the British empire.... Think Elephants, not Buffalo Big Grin

And why don't Chimps ride goats? They Ride rockets!