• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MBT slot to sell - SPECIAL AUCTION ! Do not miss your chance to beat His Highness !
08-25-2008, 12:14 PM,
RE: MBT slot to sell - SPECIAL AUCTION ! Do not miss your chance to beat His Highness
Seabolt - You will have to remind which game that was where I was dropping rounds on you like that I forget.

Czerpak - I havnt read the book but I did look it up on the internet as I do some research for this "role", Im beginning to wonder what i have gotten myself in for but it looks fun none the less.
Bis peccare in bello no licet - One cannot blunder twice in war.
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2008, 04:55 PM,
RE: MBT slot to sell - SPECIAL AUCTION ! Do not miss your chance to beat His Highness
klanx171 Wrote:Seabolt - You will have to remind which game that was where I was dropping rounds on you like that I forget.

Round 2 of Sea Lion. The fight where everything went my way and you still pounded my Brits into a fine paste. You're probably trying to suppress the memory of that one ...

-- 30 --
08-26-2008, 01:35 PM,
I was sorry to have to drop out of that tournament but life was not conductive to games at that time, only justing getting a few going now but I enjoyed that game but I think I needed more work on my game as I wasnt getting much right. If you want to play a one to one, that we can do anytime. I didn't realize your brits were getting so pasted though.

And Yeah I was trying to suppress that one.
08-26-2008, 01:38 PM,
klanx171 Wrote:If you want to play a one to one, that we can do anytime.

We'll consider that a date, for one of these days. At the moment, I'm way overbooked.

klanx171 Wrote:I didn't realize your brits were getting so pasted though.

Teetering on their last tip-toes in the north.

-- 30 --
08-26-2008, 02:01 PM,
seabolt Wrote:Teetering on their last tip-toes in the north.

Oh the irony then:hissy: as thats where the main assault was coming from, the other two were decoys, I was planning to punch as much as I could over the river in the following turns and make a mad dash across the flank and into your rear. I had tanks and men all lined up to go but the stiff upper lip was making me very cautious and loosing me time aplenty, Id only just got the first wave of men and tanks across, ah well the war of the mind and will is as important as the body.:(
08-26-2008, 02:30 PM,
klanx171 Wrote:Oh the irony then:hissy:

Um, yes. As you'll recall, I strongly hinted to as much in my reply to your resignation.

I wasn't out of hope. I had the Matildas driving up from the south, quite a few troops rushing in from the rear, and engineers racing to scuttle the bridges once the reinforcements had crossed. But the boys on site? Gibbering 99ers to a man. Would I have given you 50/50 odds of a significant breakthrough? Oh absolutely.

We'll square off again one of these days, give you a chance to get yours back.

-- 30 --