• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Any new First Blitz scenarios to be found?
08-14-2008, 04:07 PM,
Any new First Blitz scenarios to be found?
Is anyone aware of First Blitzkrieg scenarios that are available for download aside from the stock scenarios that come with the game? Any works in progress?
Thanks!
There's a simple answer to every complex question - and it's wrong.-Umberto Eco
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2008, 08:29 AM,
RE: Any new First Blitz scenarios to be found?
None that I know of.
08-15-2008, 03:46 PM,
Thank-you for the reply, Krak. I guess we'll have to remedy that somewhere down the road and take a crack at one myself. Any ideas?
08-16-2008, 09:10 PM,
some time ago I started to create a Barbarrossa scenario. There is enough map to deploy the German North and Centre Army Groups, and deep enough to arrive to Smolensk... It could be interesting.

The problem, of course is that there is not a russian oob, but you can choose from the other allies to represent russian army as best as possible.

There is a lot of info in the net about both German and Russian OOBs and deployments.

Regards
08-16-2008, 11:56 PM,
Sergio,
That would be an interesting scenario to create, much of the oob info could probably be gleaned from existing HPS games already in place as well. Do you have a copy of your work available for the community?
-nim8or
There's a simple answer to every complex question - and it's wrong.-Umberto Eco
08-17-2008, 12:02 AM,
Unfortunately recently I have suffered a PC major crash... and I have lost a lot of info. That scenario included. Anyway I only had started to deploy german forces...