• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Assault Rule Discussion Part 2
08-15-2008, 06:10 AM,
RE: Assault Rule Discussion Part 2
Generals:

Let's be sure to keep the assault 1.04 rules in perspective... and balance it against other important topics - like horses in the OOB! Big Grin

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index....bbc87cb48a
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2008, 06:17 AM,
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the movie. I know the "director" personally!

Ed
08-15-2008, 06:38 AM,
Silkster53 Wrote:[Rene, my friend, I only replied to the post because it looked like the discussion was going to resume, after the Tazmanian Devil swooped in and I got my posting privileges removed.
I was just catching up on three days worth of posts. To me the horse was wandering in the pasture and looked like it wanted to go for a ride. Big Grin

cheers

Ed

That's TASMANIAN, Eddie...ES, not ZED (or ZEEE in your strange language)
08-15-2008, 09:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-15-2008, 09:08 PM by Kool Kat.)
Silkster53 Wrote:Hi Mike,

Ed

Hi Ed:

Let me guess... :chin: You? Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Since I've joined your "camp" regarding the 1.03 patch "challenges" (problems)... and you were bringing the marshmellows + chocolate... I brought the movie!! :whis: ...with an extra long extension cord! Eek
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
08-16-2008, 12:40 AM,
Mike,

If you like the videos, there's a whole slew of them on the Matrix forum under threads started by Andym. You're welcome to contribute. We try to keep them confined to Andym's threads.
08-16-2008, 02:31 AM,
1925frank Wrote:Mike,

If you like the videos, there's a whole slew of them on the Matrix forum under threads started by Andym. You're welcome to contribute. We try to keep them confined to Andym's threads.

I understand. :cool2:

Don't worry. I will not be "clogging" the Blitz message boards with video links. :)

I thought with all the "heated exchanges" passing overhead on the 1.03 assault mechanics, variable visibility and the various patch bugs... it was time to interject a little levity into the threads.

No harm. No foul. :smoke:
Send this user an email
08-16-2008, 02:37 AM,
I wasn't complaining. We've had complaints in the past though. Well, we've had one complaint in the past. It's easy to get carried away.
08-16-2008, 05:17 AM,
mwest Wrote:
Silkster53 Wrote:Hi Mike,

Ed

Hi Ed:

Let me guess... :chin: You? Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

No, not I.
1925frank is the Author.
Mine are over at the Matrix forums where I went by the handle of Mr Roadrunner. I have not been over on the Matrix forum in weeks.

Ed
08-16-2008, 11:38 AM,
I'm your complainer, though I didn't intend it to come off that way. I tried to politely suggest that the videos be kept out of the "then", heated, threads.

I come home from work, sometimes tired and frustrated, looking to catch up on the day's posts. Some forums work better than others at showing, and clearing, unread posts. On Matrix forums, pages load very slowly on my system. It is frustrating to click on a thread, wait, then find out it is not what I want to see/read/whatsthewordIwant?/.

So thank you for keeping those videos in easily ID'ed threads. I'm sure many people enjoy them.
08-16-2008, 01:47 PM,
Junk2drive, you had that deadly combination of being both right and polite.

Videos still show up occasionally off the video threads, but I can see where if it happened too often it'd be a nuisance.