• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

A few thank you's revisited
08-03-2008, 12:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2008, 11:30 AM by Steel God.)
RE: A few thank you's revisited
Mad Russian Wrote:So, do you now own the Blitz? You once told me that you didn't own it YET. If you're the owner then you do have the ability to tell any and all members what to do and where to go.

Otherwise as a member here I can still post and have discussions with those other than you.

No, and nor do I, but I can tell you that both of the owners of the Blitz have us here to run things for them, and therefore do have the abilities you attribute to us. And quite frankly, I think I've been patient enough with you, too patient in fact since all the conversations are circular, and without point, unless you count you having the ability to tell the Club how to conduct it's business because we're too dense to understand the needs of the CM Community.

So before I shut this thread down too, because Mikey has hit the nail ever so squarely on the head, The Blitz is a War Gaming Club whose sole purpose is to provide ladders and forums for players who want to be here, and want to play within the limitations imposed by it's owners. PERIOD It is not concerned with what other Clubs do. It is not here to carry the banner for the world wide CM Community, and despite the impression that several people hold, the Blitz was here before CM existed, and if no one played CM here anymore, it would still exist. So stay if you wish, go if you wish, but if your posts are simply to waste the time of others trying to get them to see your point of view, then go start a Club and expound upon your point of view to your hearts content. I really don't have the time or patience to play this game anymore. If you insist on posting on such topics you will be moderated in accordance with the rules of the Club.

Edit: I still do not mind if someone has a rules clarification question they wish to post up in this forum, I will gladly supply an answer. But if the threads become heated rehashes of past events that's not something I'm going to approve of, and as soon as I can I will moderate those threads to take as much as the heat out of them as possible. Whatever events have happened in the past have happened, dragging them back up helps no one. Please keep that in mind when asking these types of questions, and discussing them.

Also, since this is not a Community specific forum, any content that looks like it belongs in a specific forum will be moderated as well so the topic can stay focused. SG