• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Game Slots Open
07-25-2008, 01:47 AM,
Game Slots Open
I would like about three more games. Basic rules with recon spotting on, artillery set up on, counter battery fire on, quality moral modifier on, other rules we can talk about. I prefer rules that increase realism IMHO. Please have a minimum return rate of a turn a week or more.

Priority of game types would be....see below.
Will consider the following games:
1. A Danube 85 scenario...or someone to help me test a scenario I have made.
2. One Budapest 45 game med sized or someone willing to test a scenario I made, that is a modification of an existing scenario.
3. Two Kharkov 42 games, one med and one that simulates the 1943 German Counter Offensive
4. One Bulge 44 game med sized
5. Two Stalingrad 42 Games, one med sized and I would be willing to play the alternate campaign that allows the Germans to withdrawal from the city.

The first three or so most interesting offers will get the slots.

Anyone interested drop me an e-mail.
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2008, 06:09 PM,
RE: Game Slots Open
I can help you test a scenario. You can start either one you mentioned and send it to me. During this season my turn response rate sometimes slows down because of other activities.
07-26-2008, 09:34 AM,
RE: Game Slots Open
I would be careful with the optional rules set up. The default OR's are different for every title. I have found it best to use the default OR's then add one or tow others to either balance the skills of the players or add realism.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp