• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

0510_01: Fall Geib/Strategic Options /no fix by David G and Ricky B
08-04-2009, 09:01 AM,
RE: 0510_91: The Invasion of France and Belgium (w/German Strategy).
It appears the D017z values are from an earlier version of the mod that I had. since the *.scn file names have changed with each update, I lost track of which was the most current.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2010, 11:49 AM,
I am not sure what is the problem but I can't download any file from the 1st page, it always send me to a login screen and it doesn't accept my username or password.

:(
Send this user an email
01-15-2010, 05:58 PM,
Dave,
I sent you a PM.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
02-19-2010, 01:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2010, 01:27 AM by raizer.)
Ive never had any questions b4 on how to put mods into the existing game folder but I see an oob file , France '40 V2.00b in this zip file...do I just unzip everything into the stock France folder like volcanos art and his alts? This wont make my oob unfit to play a stock game with someone who does not have this file right?

I got the France today and it looks great
02-19-2010, 01:25 AM,
The mod files need to be unzipped, or copied, into the regular game folder that it will be used in. Best is to unzip into the game folder as there are usually unit files that go into sub folders that unzipping handles quite easily.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
10-26-2010, 10:23 AM,
thinking about firing this one up-as the allied player, taking the 7th army in reserve-where does it enter? The S part of the map? There is nothing in the notes describing where the reserve army is actually at or where it deploys
10-26-2010, 12:28 PM,
RE: 0510_91: The Invasion of France and Belgium (w/German Strategy) by David G and Ricky B
Yes, they are spread along the southern map edge when they enter. Basically, when the decision point is presented, you can double click on each deployment option and see the reinforcements. Click on each reinf group and the map will jump to its location.

If you give it a play, let us know how it goes.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
10-26-2010, 10:40 PM,
RE: 0510_91: The Invasion of France and Belgium (w/German Strategy) by David G and Ricky B
(10-26-2010, 12:28 PM)Ricky B Wrote: Yes, they are spread along the southern map edge when they enter. Basically, when the decision point is presented, you can double click on each deployment option and see the reinforcements. Click on each reinf group and the map will jump to its location.

If you give it a play, let us know how it goes.

Rick

yah thanks rick...I figured it out

BTW switching the 1st and 9th army is interesting but keeping them in place and then pulling them back seems to be bit better than switching, thou if the german player goes right hook/schlieffin, the allied player will wish he had switched them. Im looking fwd to this monster and still dont know what side I will take
K42 1st half is winding down and when that is over, this one is up