• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Operation Cobra: July 25-Aug. 10, 1944 by Gary "Grrr" Cobleigh
07-18-2008, 09:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-30-2010, 01:57 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
Operation Cobra: July 25-Aug. 10, 1944 by Gary "Grrr" Cobleigh
Operation Cobra: July 25-Aug. 10, 1944
Operation Cobra (Historical);From the Movie, "Patton." (Bradley talking to Patton): "George, I've been working on a plan called "Cobra." I'd like to know what you think of it? Now, we've been slugging our way through hedgerow country half an acre a day and we've gotta find away to breakout! I want to use this road(pointing to the map). The St. Lo/Periers Road. We'll let Monty pin down the enemy forces at Caen, (Then) we'll pulverize an area three and a half miles wide with saturation bombing and then Seven Divisions will follow through... Now, Third Army will swing around here pointing at Avranches), a sweeping end run, right across france. What do you think? (Patton): " I think you'll need a screwball old horse cavalryman to command Third Army." (Bradley) "George, Ike came to that conclusion in London, three months ago. (Patton) "He What?...That Dirty......" , explicit supply recommended.

Large Scenario 162 turns, Designer Gary "Grrr" Cobleigh

Download Scenario Files

Any comments you would like to leave about this scenario can be posted in this thread.
Quote this message in a reply