• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Complaints about 103
07-20-2008, 07:55 AM,
RE: Complaints about 103
We've called a truce until 1.04 is released:) Then my weapons of mass destruction should be ready:kill:

Only jokingcheers
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2008, 11:49 PM,
Von Luck Wrote:Guys im glad your all on speaking terms again maybe i shoudnt put up any more posts damn i dont want a civil war at the blitz.

John, I've always allowed members to post what they want, as long as they follow the rules of the forum.
There is no "civil war" here.
"I" just felt I need to express the effect to the game by the rules changes and "others" believe the game is not changed.

In addition, a group from the 'Beta testers' and 'Matrix employees' are "defending/justifying" their changes, while there really is not an "organized resistance" to those changes.

And, believe me, I am getting the "what the h*ll did they do to the game" e-mails almost everyday. In addition, I've played on average sixty plus turns since the new version has come out. I see and know what it has done to the game, probably more than anyone else.

Still, everyone is free to express their opinions, with as much heat as they want within the guidlelines of forum rules. Even the CS Ladder Commander? :smoke:
07-21-2008, 03:03 AM,
Just for the record I have no connection to Matrix games or any of their employees or associates or even their beta brigade. In fact I don't know one single person with any connection as far as I'm aware. Not that you pointed the finger in my direction, just so there's no misunderstanding.

On the evidence of my games so far I think the assault rules favour the attacker too much if anything. :happy: I think the poll is interesting as it shows most people seem to be happy with some sort of change, so far anyway.

Rgds