• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Who told you to move?
07-14-2008, 06:39 PM,
RE: Who told you to move?
[/quote]

Right - and the fix is - from the meni A/I select the option "View/Delete A/I Orders"

Select any unwanted line and press the delete button.

Glenn
[/quote]

Thank you, that's exactly what the problem was. There were 3 formations listed there which I deleted.

It seems that the scenario starts with those orders already in place, I never gave any A/I orders.
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2008, 11:50 PM,
So if you can let me know which campaign version it is, I can work with Glenn on cleaning it up, along with any others that might have it, thanks.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
07-15-2008, 01:14 AM,
I'll get you that info when I get back to my home computer. I'm at work right now - work: useless activity that detracts from my gaming time.
07-15-2008, 08:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-15-2008, 08:26 AM by alaric99x.)
The scenario is #0510_02 Campaign_Alt.scn

I just opened this scenario not setting anything, that is, Manual Allied and Manual Axis, and found no A/I orders set. I opened the scenario again in the state where I found this originally, Manual Allied and Automatic with FOW Axis, and found A/I orders set for:

11e Div
IVe Corps
Armee de Champagne

Also, I'm playing this scenario now on the Axis side. I can't know exactly what my opponent experienced on the Allied side, but he hasn't made any comments about units moving on their own.

Maybe not a bad idea to check A/I orders when you begin any scenario.