Hitler as a child
07-12-2008, 07:13 AM,
RE: Hitler as a child
is this up for graps in English too :whis:
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2008, 07:19 AM,
Ha ha ha..:)
Hey, I've been in the German Wargames-Player-Club for 4 years, they've got a forum but because I'm not so hot with the lingo I don't post there even though the boss said he'd translate for me. I almost took him up on the offer but then he said "Just don't mention the Nazi era, please, we don't allow it in the forum".
So I never bothered posting there, I mean there'd have been no fun if I couldn't have done a bit of taunting and cracking Hitler jokes etc..;)
So no chance of me posting this video there and getting out alive.. (sniffle)

[Image: fawlty.jpg]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgAi7DYHA...re=related
07-12-2008, 07:24 AM,
OK I have to admit, that is every bit as funny as the other one where John Cleese is Hitler....

"Stop talking about the war!"

"Me? You started it."

"We did not!"

"Yes you did, you invaded Poland."

Hysterical.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
07-12-2008, 07:29 AM,
Der Fuhrer vows never to surrender-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KufHGYKqH...re=related
07-12-2008, 07:33 AM,
There's a ton like this using the Downfall movie. This one's damn funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukAhlxl4hmM
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
07-12-2008, 09:29 AM,
Yeah Monty Python rocks.... LOL
07-15-2008, 02:15 AM,
PoorOldSpike Wrote:Ha ha ha..:)
Hey, I've been in the German Wargames-Player-Club for 4 years, they've got a forum but because I'm not so hot with the lingo I don't post there even though the boss said he'd translate for me. I almost took him up on the offer but then he said "Just don't mention the Nazi era, please, we don't allow it in the forum".
So I never bothered posting there, I mean there'd have been no fun if I couldn't have done a bit of taunting and cracking Hitler jokes etc..;)
So no chance of me posting this video there and getting out alive.. (sniffle)

[Image: fawlty.jpg]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgAi7DYHA...re=related

point 1:so,did the wpc-leader ask you?okay.but i remember when you last posted at our forum and you asked if we where interested in more posts, nobody answers with yes or no!we can read english,so we can see your test at other sides and doint need them i think.

point 2:you have to understand that we germans took the nazi-things different from other countries.so some things are forbidden by law,the svastika for example.so you cant talk so free.sure you can discuss the history and stuff,but you must be aware of some things!
man,i laugh at the same things like you(i love the MP thing when hilter,bimmler and co wanted to take over minehead Big Grin ).but mp is not forbiden here ein germany as you said ;).
07-15-2008, 06:57 AM,
Marshall666 Wrote:..so,did the wpc-leader ask you?....you have to understand that we germans took the nazi-things different from other countries.

Yes mate, WPC boss Neubaufahrzeug said to me "You're welcome to post at WPC but please remember not to mention the Nazis".
So I never bothered, I mean where's the fun if you're not able to crack Nazi jokes and stuff?

MEDIUM- "Is there anybody there?"
VOICE- "Yes this is Adolf Hitler"
MEDIUM- "And what message do you bring us from the other side Mein Fuhrer?"
HITLER- "I've got a splitting headache, I was in my bunker and the coalman dumped a ton of coal in it"..