• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Talonsoft and Matrix game compatibility
07-11-2008, 11:29 PM,
RE: Talonsoft and Matrix game compatibility
Wolfman Wrote:I have to disagree, I'm running Talonsoft EFII 1.02 and have played an opponent running Matrix 1.02, the game was running fine until he installed Matrix 1.03 - that nerfed the game.

Ok, it works for you. It has not worked for me.

I know that Matrix 1.03 does not work with any 1.02 (Matrix or TS)

Thanx!
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2008, 07:34 AM,
LMAO Give me a break Erik im 52 not 102.Im playing standard Talonsoft while my opponent plays Matrix.Mark has pointed out no probs until now so maybe a zip prob i dont know but i installed his last turn into the Matrix 102 version no probs it plays ok.
07-12-2008, 09:41 AM,
I think I will keep both versions for awhile. They are on different hard drives . so I shouldn't get mixed up.
(Ya right, I know me..):conf:
07-17-2008, 05:53 AM,
Yep thats what i do Michael install on different drives that way you can play all versions.
07-17-2008, 07:44 AM,
I agree with von Luck and Michael. I have the Matrix 1.02 on one partition and Talonsoft EF 1.03 on another and love them both. I have been having a great game with Otlig with me playing TS1.03 but he has just changed to Matrix 1.03 which is not compatible so the game is over. HE will, I hope be claiming a major victory as he has sure earned it
Pity but no real problem as I can keep playing my TS 1.03 with my TS mates and access the great number of Ts scenarios I have loaded over the years.
Matrix is wonderful to access without the need to change discs and I use it to study various battles and leaders of historical interest via the AI.
I can access Matrix DCG's but not LCG's but am not worried as I can get them on the TS partition.