• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Kyushu Killing Ground
07-04-2008, 09:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-04-2008, 09:59 AM by hero_33.)
Kyushu Killing Ground
Hey all,

I have been playing The proud and few against Nikb as the Japanese and have noticed that my fixed guns and towed guns show only the guns as an icon and not the units crewing them, making the hex look like the crew has been killed. If you click on the hex, they show up on the tool bar as if they are there (which they are) and in great shape. Is this how they are supposed to look in 2D or is it a "glitch" in the game? I am running VISTA by the way (which I like better than XP by the way). I patched it from the HPS website for vista as well. It's playable so no big deal,but haven't seen this before. Thought the powers that be might want to know if this wasn't intended.

As for where's all the players, I usually have a pbm going all the time and visit the forums every time I log on at this club. Squad battles is by far my favorite game series.

Steve.
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 05:03 AM,
RE: Kyushu Killing Ground
I took a look and I'm seeing what you're seeing. The 13.2AA and the towed weapons look like the gun, but don't have a soldier on the hex.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
07-05-2008, 01:25 PM,
RE: Kyushu Killing Ground
From my side of the game all I see is a angry spurt of flame...then it all goes blank!

I seem to have quite a few blanks on my side thanks to Steve :)