• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

To all my opponants and teammates
07-01-2008, 10:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2008, 10:11 PM by Outlaw Josey Wales.)
To all my opponants and teammates
I will be out of town this weekend from sometime fri to sometime sun.
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2008, 02:14 AM,
RE: To all my opponants and teammates
Well, if you had a laptop with wireless this wouldn't be a problem now would it!!!!

;->

Have a good trip pal.
07-02-2008, 03:34 AM,
hahahaha No it sure wouldn't be a problem, but then the wife would be. Big Grin

I've managed almost 26 yrs without suffering her wrath, I'm sure not going to light that fire now!

And anybody looking for answers, there is only one...Don't play with fire!

The greatest gift in the world a man can get is a good woman. How I managed to get a good one, I'll never know, but she is my story and I'm sticking to her! :smoke:
07-02-2008, 04:06 AM,
Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote:The greatest gift in the world a man can get is a good woman. How I managed to get a good one, I'll never know, but she is my story and I'm sticking to her! :smoke:

Well, i am planning for engagement me and my girlfriend in August ... we're going to get married next spring ... and ..... yes !! I'll never know either :rolleyes: !! she is a gift :) .... i think that she is the greatest gift that God gave me Big Grin

Dany "BigBlock" Sakr
Beirut / Lebanon
Send this user an email
07-02-2008, 06:16 AM,
Congrats on the upcoming engagement! August 04 will be 26 yrs for us. Every yr I buy her roses, one for each yr we've been married. I told her we need to divorce and remarry because she is really getting expensive Big Grin I always buy the roses, vase and trimmings separate and put it together myself, then suffer all the comments from everybody at her work when I play delivery boy. Small price to pay for all the benefits throughout the yr. :smoke:
07-02-2008, 06:30 AM,
I got divorced about 10 years ago. After that people would ask about my wife and I said, "I don't have one of those right now." Now, married again for almost 2 years, I'm completely happy with the wife I have now.

Hey Dany, merhaba habibi, my wife lived in Beirut for about a year. She tells me that the Lebanese are some of the friendliest, most pleasant and best educated people she's ever known. The only problem there is that it gets very hot in the summer, especially in August. Maybe you'd better wait and ask your lady to marry you in September.

Hope your good people can become independent of any other country in your area that chooses to interfere in your affairs.
07-03-2008, 12:21 AM,
Thanks Mark... and sure its a small price to pay for all the benefits through the years.
Marhaba Eric, kifak ?? hope your doing fine Big Grin thanks for those words ... and i also wish that our country and the whole region will someday find peace .... but in this case, playing MidEast '67 wouldn't be that fun hehe !!
as we say " Inshallah " ( if God Will ).

Dany "BigBlock" Sakr
Beirut / Lebanon
Send this user an email
07-03-2008, 12:45 AM,
In answer to "kifak," I'm doing fine here, hope the same for you.

I only spent a few months in Baghdad, way back in '78. Only learned a few words and phrases of Arabic during that time.

Indeed, Inshallah we all hope for peace in your region. You can still play the previous wars, they already happened and that can't be changed.