• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Games played?
06-22-2008, 04:39 AM,
Games played?
Are the Talonsoft games played on this ladder? Also, are games still being played on this ladder? Not too much talk from the threads that I can see.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2008, 04:51 AM,
RE: Games played?
Playing Matrix Battleground right now. Blackburn's Ford.
Send this user an email
06-22-2008, 05:07 AM,
Yes, those are the old talonsoft games by the screen shots. I have the Talonsoft versions, are they compatible with the Matrix versions?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
06-22-2008, 05:07 AM,
HiHi

Yes, I got 3 on the go at the moment all Battleground.

All the Best
Peter
06-22-2008, 05:13 AM,
HiHi

Not sure but think if you patch the old Talonsoft ones up to max they are compatable with the Matrix version, they did little more than bung them all on one disc with the patches when they aquired the titles.

PS if you are looking for a game see my 'Chickamauga anyone' thread, I'm still open to offers :)

All the Best
Peter
06-22-2008, 05:21 AM,
I only have antietam, gettysburg and bullrun. I never saw Chick offered, but I use to have it for my old apple 2+!! I wonder if my 5 1/2 floppy will work in my cd drive?
06-22-2008, 12:49 PM,
Weasel Wrote:I only have antietam, gettysburg and bullrun. I never saw Chick offered, but I use to have it for my old apple 2+!! I wonder if my 5 1/2 floppy will work in my cd drive?

They can be a little stubborn sometimes. I find having a hammer on hand does wonders.
06-23-2008, 04:46 AM,
HiHi

Not sure how much it would cost your side of 'the Pond' Weasel (useually cheaper) but if you are seriously interested in getting back into ACW battles, for £20 + p&p (less than a night out!) the Matrix ACW BG package is pretty good value, 6 major historical battles + odds & sods, all patched up, all on one disk and it works OK on Vista.

All the Best
Peter
06-23-2008, 06:45 AM,
I would hate to spend the cash on new games, just to get my three old ones over again (if you know what I mean). I have never played them PBEM, although I did hotseat a few times. Will have to think on it I guess.
06-23-2008, 08:34 AM,
Hey Weasel,

Yes there are games being played on the ladder and some of them are the old Talonsoft games. As a matter of fact I turned one in just a week ago.

If you need a game please post for one and I'm sure you will get a game.

Thunder
Ladder Custodian