• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Finnish translation anyone?
06-16-2008, 05:09 AM,
RE: Finnish translation anyone?
I awarded it twice by accident. You have a 5 point bonus on your account.
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2008, 05:48 AM,
Ok, Bootie. Forgive me my misunderstanding.
Just a bit earlier happened to look my email, and that I had received two emails, one that said I had earned the bonus points, and one that said they were revoked.

Thank you.

btw, this is totally OT, soon (only five days) it's going to be midsummer day here in Finland, the day when the sun doesn't set at all, and after that days start to get shorter and shorter and turn to autumn (of course slowly, BUT surely), and oh boy am I waiting that night, or...day?! Big Grin
Well, all that I'm saying that it's just almost magical when the sun has almost gone behind the horizon, but then! the day starts to dawn! whoa, fan-tas-tic I'm tellin' ya all!
If anyone knows what I'm talking about, well good for us, and for those who don't, please take some time and come and have a look! :)
06-22-2008, 06:44 PM,
Finnish translation anyone?
Asmo,

want some extra bonus points? :bow:

[Image: Finnishnursepeelingpotatoessoldi-1.jpg]
visit WaT HERE!!!
06-24-2008, 04:37 AM,
Koen:
Don't know about extra bonus points, because those are out of my command, but challenge is always taken seriously. and so on and so.

Had more difficulties with this one, 'cause swedish (although had the fun in the days of junior high school and high school to learn swedish for 6 grades [6 years]) just doesn't fit in my repertory. Made few mistakes and Elisabet changing to somewhat odd "bliro bet" I decided to ask a swede for help on this one. And got. Would like to thank Harteex from ReactOS that with help from his/her grandmother cracked the letter's enigmatic handwriting and enlightened at least my day \o/

So, here: First in swedish:

Tack för kortet, du sände.
Här går allt som förr, sakta fram.
Idag tisdag, reste Elisabet till Helsingfors så jag är riktigt alena här men allt måste gå bara.
Det är ruskigt där ute med väderleken. Skönt att få vara inne.
Har ej alls träffat din mor.

Hälsningar
Göte

and then the cracking of the code:

Thank you for the card You had sent.
Here everything goes as usual, slowly onwards.
Today, tuesday, Elisabet went to Helsinki so I'm feeling truly solitary here,
but everything has to be withstood (OR: but everyone just has to go).
It's horrible outside with a weather like that. Lovely to get to be indoors.
Haven't been able to meet your mother hardly at all.

Greetings
Göte

Sender: Göte Lehtinen
to: soldier Albin Vesterlund

There. Now, may I on my part ask, where are these translations going, or for what for those are being translated?
Maybe for the looooong awaited campaign layer for the CMBB (CMC)? huh?
Just being curious :)

Greetings
Asmo
06-27-2008, 02:51 AM,
oh btw, Koen. Just happened to notice that I forgot the finnish translation from this last one. Still doubting that you never needed finnish translation, or do you?

Greetings
Asmo