• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Replaying moves and the patch
06-20-2008, 07:17 AM,
RE: Replaying moves and the patch
Quote:The AWD Load Counter is not fooled by this
You fool it by copying the file. You copy the file and play. If you don't like the result you copy the file again and play, now having scouted out your opponent. You can do this until you are happy with your turn. The file you send back has only been opened once and saved once.

and the weather is fantastic here. going out for a ride in my cabriolet :smoke:

We could play the tourney as savers vs non savers cheers
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2008, 07:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2008, 07:21 AM by Stryker.)
Hello all,

Seems to me it's all down to the ROE when you start, as someone already pointed out this is the easiest way to resolve the save game issue, I'm sure there are some genuine reasons why someone would need to save often, although for small to medium scenarios I just don't believe it (please don't flame me - it's just what I think and i'm entitled to my opinion) so I would probably state that I would rather people didn't save often in my games although once or twice throughout the battle would account for game crashes, cat accidents and power cuts.... that seems fair enough. For others, they would state that they don't care how often the game is saved because it doesn't bother them. So long as it's stated up front, there shouldn't be any argument......

But the last and most important point is that anyone who beats me is cheating, and if I win, it's because I'm a tactical genius. right?

Don't forget to stay polite to eachother and respect eachothers opinions, because at the end of the day you can just disregard the other guys point of view and not play them. OK?

delapsus resurgum
06-20-2008, 07:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2008, 11:15 AM by Herr Straße Laufer.)
Hawk Kriegsman Wrote:Hello Earl,

Well the first question must be: Have you upgraded to 1.03? I have not. Let me know.

Thanx!

Erik

Erik,
I have upgraded to 1.03

Earl
06-20-2008, 09:01 AM,
Von Earlmann Wrote:Erik,
I have upgraded to 1.03

Earl

Hello Earl,

I will catch you when the offical patch comes out.

Thanx!

Erik