• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

1.03 patch update
06-06-2008, 07:17 PM,
RE: 1.03 patch update
It´s end of this week now. Any news from Matrix?
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2008, 08:22 AM,
I found this post at Matrix from Erik .....

Bad news / Good news:

The update won't be out this week.

It will _definitely_ be out next week and likely on Monday. I'll post it as soon as it's ready, even if we haven't made the announcement yet. I was expecting to do that today to let you all play with it over the weekend before making it "official" on Monday, but unfortunately a last minute problem in another area made that impossible. We should, with any luck, have it ready to post on Monday. In any case, it will be ot next week.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development and Business Relations
06-12-2008, 03:13 AM,
I have downloaded the patch today. Before i will install a little question. Are there maybe possible versions problems with running games yet without the patch or after installing between ME with and ME without the patch and others? I think thats was a importent point in the beta-testing right?!
06-12-2008, 03:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-12-2008, 04:01 AM by Huib Versloot.)
Peiper Wrote:I have downloaded the patch today. Before i will install a little question. Are there maybe possible versions problems with running games yet without the patch or after installing between ME with and ME without the patch and others? I think thats was a importent point in the beta-testing right?!

My guess is that if both players patch then games in progress should be OK for sure.
-A few of my own scns have been modified. I don't know if you have one of them in progress. That may not work. Hard to tell really.
Huib