• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New player needs some games
06-02-2008, 06:42 AM,
New player needs some games
Just decided to take the plunge and join the club and start PBEM gaming. I am relatively inexperienced with the PzC/MC game system but I am ready to learn (the hard way). I can play a PzC scenario (Minsk, Stalingrad, Normandy, or El Alamien) and/or an MC scenario (Danube, or Middle East), preferably a small and manageable one to start. Not sure of the process to kick this off, but from what I can gather the first person picks the scenario and sends the first turn via email.

Thanks for your patience and assistance ahead of time.

acb3
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2008, 09:06 AM,
RE: New player needs some games
Hi acb3, I'd be willing to take you on in either Minsk, Stalingrad or El Alamein. I'll send you an e-mail to get things going.
06-02-2008, 12:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-02-2008, 12:11 PM by acb3.)
Thanks for the response D-Day_Dodger and Zonebar. One game of PzC and one of MC should be enough to cut my teeth. Hopefully it won't be too embarassing for me :rolleyes:

acb3
06-03-2008, 09:15 AM,
I will give you a Modern Campaign of Danube 85 if you like.
06-03-2008, 02:04 PM,
Zemke, I have 2 games going right now. After one is done tearing me up I will drop you a line and see if you are still available for a game. Thanks.
06-09-2008, 08:22 PM,
Hi, I sent you a message about getting a game going about a week ago. Did you get it? Send me an email at [email protected]. Thanks.
06-10-2008, 02:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2008, 02:39 AM by acb3.)
Sent 2 emails, the last with a file attached. You may want to check your junk mail. I will send another with the scenario file attached again - let me know if it is an ok choice.