• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

xp2 Drive Over the Dnepr (H2H) now on the H2H approved list!
05-30-2008, 08:52 AM,
Thumbs_Up  xp2 Drive Over the Dnepr (H2H) now on the H2H approved list!
Gent's,
I am happy to announce that my xp2 Drive Over the Dnepr (H2H) scenario is now available to be downloaded from the approved list of scenarios. :)

Some of you will be familiar with this scenario from the Ostkreig tourney and it is being played out at the AAR forum right now! Big Grin

This becomes the 14th scenario on the approved list, if anyone does not know where to find this list the link is in my sticky thread at the top of this forum. ;)

Enjoy..........
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2008, 12:48 PM,
RE: xp2 Drive Over the Dnepr (H2H) now on the H2H approved list!
Foul,

If this is a modified version of my scenario I would appreciate knowing what you did to balance it. I know when I designed it the intention was to make it a more balanced scenario for the Soviet player but things may have tipped it more toward him then the German player. I had Paul and Jarrold helping in the testing but there was not enough time to do it right.

Anyway if you could email me and let me know what was changed for future use I would appreciate it.

Michael Avanzini
05-30-2008, 01:21 PM,
Michael,

Look here for the changes made to the scenario.

Ostkrieg Tournament

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
05-30-2008, 04:07 PM,
I can also give you more detailed info than is contained in the AAR thread, give me a couple of days and i will mail the info to you. :)

Also RickyB had a big part in testing this scenario so he could be a good point of contact as well. :chin:
06-03-2008, 08:31 AM,
Michael,
You should have the info you wanted in your inbox, i sent it to [email protected] :)