• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Captives in an Exit Scenario
05-24-2008, 01:18 AM,
Captives in an Exit Scenario
Does anyone know whether it benefits the force exiting the designated map edge in an exit scenario to take captives along with them?

In the Falaise scenario -- which, by the way, has been great fun; thanks Bootie, great job! :) -- I now have some captives and I'm not sure what to do with them. Just park them (maybe let them go) or try to take them along. While it's waayyy premature for me to get any of them off the map, I was wondering if it was even worth the attempt.
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2008, 06:11 AM,
RE: Captives in an Exit Scenario
I exited my captives but am unsure if there was a benefit to doing that or whether it would have been better to leave them on board under guard of a crew or something.
06-13-2008, 12:44 AM,
RE: Captives in an Exit Scenario
I took a gander at ye 'ol rulebook, which basically states that units which will count for exit points are marked with an "exit for points" indicator.

Captives don't have this designation nor do my bailed out crews <sniffle>. So, my present thinking is that the best way to go is to corral the captives somewhere under guard by the crews. Hopefully, this will yield a benefit or at the least nothing negative.

Dunno. Probably not going to amount to much in the end anyway.