• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Off Topic great news for my youngest sister
05-17-2008, 06:05 AM,
Off Topic great news for my youngest sister
The evil little b***** that murdered my youngest sister's daughter had his appeal rejected today she's more than happy now after 3 years of waiting that he wont get out.Chech out BBC Scotland for the whole process online by the trial judge.Whole family can now breath a sigh of relief that its over now.
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2008, 08:44 AM,
RE: Off Topic great news for my youngest sister
Good for you and your family John. I watched the entire reading at the end the Judge said the little creep had an appeal filed for a shorter sentence. Hopefully that will get rejected also and he'll serve the full time.

Gary
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
05-17-2008, 12:29 PM,
Von Luck,
I hope that you and all of yours can now go to bed and start trying to get your life restarted. May you get a little comfort knowing some @$$hole will get his in prison.I will say a prayer for all of you tonight.

Chuck
05-17-2008, 01:33 PM,
Hello John,

Good for you and your family. I remember all your posts over the years about this issue. Hopefully now you and you family can heal.

Godspeed John!
05-18-2008, 06:08 AM,
He's no chance of getting his sentence cut after what he did.Thanks to all.
05-18-2008, 06:13 AM,
My thoughts and prayers are still with you Comrade over these dreadful years. There is no way I can actually feel the hardship that this animal has caused your family but I think I know what you're thinking... :boom1: or maybe something a little slower... Hang
Good Hunting,
Reddog