• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for WWII game
05-14-2008, 01:45 PM,
Looking for WWII game
I'd be glad to accept a challenge from anyone who hasn't had a chance to whip me yet...

I'm not particular about what countries, time frame, etc. as long as we follow the generally accepted deployment/OOB rules.

Gunslngr

GUNSLNGR

"A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that's unlocked and opens inwards; as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push."

Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2008, 10:23 PM,
RE: Looking for WWII game
I'll play. I have slots 0, 3 and 4 open. What do you have in mind?
05-16-2008, 12:12 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Looking for WWII game
HI OJW,

I'm up for anything. I'd perfer a longer game (30 - 40 turns). There's a Operation Market Garden Senario (#98) that's 28 turns, I just don't know how balanced it is.

Or, we could also just set up a meeting engagement, really anything is fine. I've got slot 3 available also. Just let me know, and I'll send over an email.

GUNSLNGR

GUNSLNGR

"A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that's unlocked and opens inwards; as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push."

05-16-2008, 10:09 PM,
Howdy, I don't know what scenarios are good either, I've just recently gotten into the SP arena. I like the larger maps tho. You have something in mind, let's give it a go.
05-16-2008, 10:23 PM,
https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/show...hp?game=25

Here are SPWW2 scens, pick ones that have scored high. You can find them through the G-4 Scenario database and scrolling down until you find SP.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]