• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bolt Out of The Blue
05-15-2008, 07:15 AM,
RE: Bolt Out of The Blue
Ive got the files Bioman ill send them to u tomorrow.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2008, 07:30 AM,
Tazaaron, any chance you can hook another brother up? Big Grin If you could send me the files too it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
05-15-2008, 08:09 PM,
Tzaaron, me too please!

I've found only 2.8 files
05-18-2008, 12:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2008, 12:03 PM by Tbird3.)
Tazaaron, very sweet. It is almost like a different game. Thanks for sending me the files. The map and OOB are very interesting. I will have to see how well it plays out. Thanks again!
05-20-2008, 03:18 AM,
The oob was fun to build, i used 1000s of documents from the time and about 100 people for information from all over the world to build an oob as accurate as possible for 1989. The new values have been gone threw by multiple people to to make the units are more towards thier capabilities instead of generic numbers, the values are set except for the tanks, the last week or so ive been collecting whatever i could find on KE and CE armor values on all tanks and a bunch of tanks will be changing values in the final version 3.0 that will be posted on Glenns site in the future when the other half of the graphics get completed. On the graphics side of things ive lost contact with Michal so i dont know whats going on there, he was in a car accident a few months back and said he was unscratched but the car was totaled but he obviously was shaken b/c he needed a couple weeks to get himself straight. I heard from him 3 weeks after that that said he was back rolling again and had the Soviets just about complete but that was the last i heard from him and that was early March so cant say when theyll get done. Ive done a bunch myself and can do the rest up to same standards but dont have the resources to do it, if someone has the picture sources on the countries not updated let me know.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
05-25-2008, 02:29 AM,
Hi Tazaaron thank for your great job, but where could i find version 2.9. I only found version 2.8
[email protected]
05-28-2008, 04:22 AM,
Sorry had the stomach flu and been down the last 5 days, will get that off to u today or tomorrow.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
05-29-2008, 02:10 AM,
Thank Tazaaron if you could send me for tonight i must leave my home for professional duties tomorrow for 3 weeks with no net connection.
Thank a lot Dan.