• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Teamgames
05-25-2008, 04:04 AM,
RE: Teamgames
Hey Valor!!!!!!!!!!!..............it's Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!..........what you got for us?..........anything....EF or WF.....just tell me who to shoot :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2008, 07:14 PM,
Gentlemen,

Based on our win/loss ratio here is what our teams would look like:

Team A:
von Manstein
Valor
Chuck10mtn

Team B:
Ed
Mr. RoadRunner
von Earlman

My proposal for the sceanrio is "Unternehmen Wintergewitter" by Steve von Niemack.

As so far only von manstein indicated that he would like to play as Axis the team A could take Germans.

What do you think?

Slawek
"We do not beg for Freedom, we fight for it!"

http://swalencz.w.interia.pl
05-25-2008, 09:38 PM,
It works for me, either side is good. As long as I get to shoot at somebody doesn't matter who it is.
Chuck
05-25-2008, 10:09 PM,
Ed, as our best player, why don't you take the command seat on this one? von Earlmann and I will do our best. :rolleyes:

Valor has picked a match in which the game reports show that the Axis win three times and with one draw out of four times it's been played. To have taken the Axis side he must be afraid of us already? ;)

It will be all the more sweeter when we kick their butts and can report the victory for the Soviet side? EekWhip

To avoid future confusion, during our operational planning, maybe we need to refer to me as RR? :smoke:

cheers
05-26-2008, 12:41 AM,
Right! Chuck, what do You think that Valor will take CIC stand as rank above?
05-26-2008, 01:48 AM,
That sounds good to me Von Manstein. We know that with him in charge that the other team will fall quickly and quitely. Death the the Allies ! ! !:smg:
05-26-2008, 02:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-26-2008, 02:10 AM by von Manstein.)
Yea! They fall quietly, but I think we should tell them when it will it be done :) They might miss it out.
05-26-2008, 03:20 AM,
6th Panzer Armee is still in Stalingrad..............and will probably stay there..if the Germans wish to throw themselves on our bayonets...........it is ok with me :-)

I do need the game files tho.....are they in the depot?

Ed....who do you want me to shoot first.......LOL
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
05-26-2008, 03:33 AM,
Never mind...I have the files........this is Matrix right?........ED.........who do you want me to shoot first?.........roflmao!......no wait...........ED....are you out there?......I hate winter.........we just got thru a mean one here........it only rains 6 days a week now :-)......I'll never make it as a Siberian!
05-28-2008, 05:39 AM,
Hi Everyone,

I am interested in team games but haver never had the ooportunity to try one. I am new to PBEM, but experienced with the game system. So if you need some cannon fodder I am your guy!Shark

How is a team game constructed?