• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

An Appeal on behalf of Scenario Designers
05-11-2008, 08:16 AM,
RE: An Appeal on behalf of Scenario Designers
Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote:
hedgehog(FGM) Wrote:I am on 2 play tests at moment, one with Bootie, like he says we are always at it, Plus Koens Rush...You should try it, it is a good challenge keeping those Tigers from crossing the bridges, which at the moment is going OK....My opponent is Antony

cheers Ted

Ted,

Dont you mean Antoni ???Big Grin

Sorry Antoni...Just had a senior moment...LOL
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2008, 11:10 AM,
Koen,
Like me you enjoy making scenarios for others to enjoy. But instead of placing them all here, why not visit the various CM clubs and MB's and advertise them? Try giving the players a taster of what the scenario is about by posting the main briefing and give a rough outline of what forces will be fighting.
Yes, I know the Proving grounds can be hit or miss when it comes to play testers but get out and about on the CM sites and shout about your scenario's! :)
Good luck mate!
05-11-2008, 06:32 PM,
Koen Wrote:what do you want me to do?
advertise and make sure they get playtested?

is that sufficient?

K

Yes, only by you pushing for playtesters will you make any progress IMO if you can get tests going on Crossroads and Navarone and check if The Vill test is active i will leave them in place no problem :), if you cannot interest players in a particular scenario ask me to remove it and try another in its place.;)

I think you should not upload any more scenarios until one of the current ones has moved to the approved list, if you are struggling for testers now, uploading more scenarios will only make that situation worse IMO. :chin:
05-11-2008, 06:47 PM,
Well I think the present situatian may have done some good, it as at least high lighted the need for players to get involved with the H2H scenario department, and hopefully some scenario's that are under threat might be saved....So what ever you doing enjoy it.

Ted
05-12-2008, 10:02 AM,
Foul. Wrote:Volcano Man over at the PzC section has had great success using this very approach, he has three scenarios uploaded and works on them to get them onto the approved list before he uploads more......

And where is the PzC section to be found? I don't see a forum for it.

Good Hunting.

MR