• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Request for correction
05-09-2008, 06:33 AM,
Request for correction
I just played the 1st Corps Sector scenario in Korea '85 against Landser34. I'm asking to have the Blitz database for this scenario (0615_03_1 Corps.scn) be corrected because the database lists the scenario as having 12 turns when it's actually 18 turns long.

Additionally, we actually played Ed Williams' version (0615_03_1 Corps_Alt.scn) which seems to be better balanced because, for the first time, the NKPA side got a minor victory in the game we played. My compliments to Ed for this update. Could we also get his Alt scenarios included in the database so that we can accurately report this game?

Thank you.
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2008, 07:17 AM,
RE: Request for correction
I will look into adding the _Alt scenario to the blitz database.
Send this user an email
05-09-2008, 07:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2008, 07:37 AM by Volcano Man.)
Ok, done! Corrected the scenario and added all the _Alt scenario listings in less than 18 minutes. :) I had been meaning to add the _Alt scenarios to the blitz db but I guess I forgot.
Send this user an email
05-09-2008, 08:38 AM,
From the posting of my request to correction of all requested actions, less than 62 minutes. Well, I'm frogluckin flabbergasted! Thank you again!