• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Swedish Gotland Commanders sign in.. again
05-13-2008, 09:21 PM,
RE: Swedish Gotland Commanders sign in.. again
I have all the setups now, thank you Swedish Team.

Actual battles will ship within a day or so. I know of one request for PBEM slot - I assume all others have duplicate installs with free slots.
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2008, 09:26 PM,
Sorry for no reply from me Wulfir. I just have a few officer issues to take care of for now and will have to hand the reigns over to my able XO Zeiss until i can get them cleared up. Thanks mate. :) Zeiss has al the mod powers at the forum and nows all there is to know about the campaign. The Gotland forces are in good hands. Any problems give me a email.
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
05-14-2008, 12:50 AM,
wulfir Wrote:I know of one request for PBEM slot - I assume all others have duplicate installs with free slots.

Actually, if you could avoid Slot 1 on my setup, that would be swell. That's all I've got going in my SPMBT 4.0 install. (It's the slot in which my attack copters are learning the hard way that a 1996 Canadian Coyote will opfire at the sound of a squirrel passing gas, much less the thrash of 3400-horse turbines ... :rolleyes:)

-- 30 --
05-17-2008, 06:47 PM,
I suppose the Russians will have to respond first - so when do you guys think can we expect to receive the files, so the battle can start?
05-17-2008, 07:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2008, 07:34 PM by Epoletov [SPR]..)
When we shall begin at last ?
Send this user an email
05-19-2008, 04:05 AM,
I have send my first turn of Battle for Roma to VLOM today.

Regards
Stonefire
05-19-2008, 11:22 PM,
My battle files (now with everyone's forces deployed corrrectly ;-)) will be sent to KraMax by tonight.
05-20-2008, 02:38 AM,
Shan Wrote:My battle files (now with everyone's forces deployed corrrectly ;-)) will be sent to KraMax by tonight.

Wulfir has come to you new scenario files. The previous files of the scenario unfortunately have appeared incorrect.
05-23-2008, 02:09 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  RE: Swedish Gotland Commanders sign in.. again
Fight in KATTHAMMARSVIK Seabolt vs Artou cannot begin because of not working mail !
Artou has sent already three letters and any is not has reached.
I ask the Swedish command to adjust communication ! :stir:
Send this user an email
05-23-2008, 03:20 AM,
Epoletov [SPR Wrote:.]
Fight in KATTHAMMARSVIK Seabolt vs Artou cannot begin because of not working mail !
Artou has sent already three letters and any is not has reached.
I ask the Swedish command to adjust communication ! :stir:

Given the odds that I face, this is what we call ECM warfare, comrade. ;) Safest method for me to get away with a draw.

I have alternate e-mail addresses (about 1700 of them, it seems like), but my account doesn't appear to be the problem. Nothing has reached my spam filter.

-- 30 --