• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What Huib (and others maybe) don't like about PzC
05-12-2008, 05:50 AM,
RE: What Huib (and others maybe) don't like about PzC
timshin42 Wrote:Easy to register on esnips.

Not easy for me. I tried to type in the letters required a dozen times and couldn't get it right. My eyes aren't that bad!!! :) Too bad as I really want to check this out.
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2008, 07:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-12-2008, 09:32 PM by Huib Versloot.)
Tortue_Agile Wrote:Can't see the images :(

could you use a website more open (not requiring to sign up for it)? like http://imageshack.us/ ?

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
I didn't realize one has to register at Esnips just to view them. I will look if I can "park" them somewhere else. Probably need to make the files smaller first.
--- I added links to photobucket in the original post as well. Due to size restrictions these images are at a lower resolution though.
05-12-2008, 07:59 PM,
timshin42 Wrote::thumbs_up:Thanks Huib,

Easy to register on esnips.:smoke: The maps are very enlightening, but for some reason the "Full Color Map" would not appear for me in esnipsCry.

Probably because that map is like 20mb in size. I've redirected the link so you'll get to see thumbnails first now.
05-12-2008, 09:59 PM,
And now I can even see them without the website asking for a pword did you change the settings?
Thanks for sharing!
Send this user an email