• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

pbem help
04-25-2008, 02:54 AM,
pbem help
I would like the proper sequence to play a pbem game. When I get a turn, I see the values of my opponent, but not my own units. Also, I am unable to bring up the command box for my units. Please advise at your earliest convenience.
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2008, 09:02 AM,
RE: pbem help
Hi...not trying to sound flippant here, but have you guys read the manual and followed the steps outlined there?

Also, make sure and grab the update for which ever game you are playing...both were updated today.
05-02-2008, 12:26 PM,
Yes, I have read the manual and even have the print out to make sure I am following the sequence. I have been in touch with Paul and he is also trying to help me figure out what I may be doing wrong. It is possible I may have a corrupted file and I may have to reinstall the game again, but I am trying to learn what my problems may be. I am sure it is at my end, but have not found it as yet. Being old and senile may be my problem also.
05-02-2008, 09:48 PM,
Sorry you are having problems, but if youa re in touch with Paul then he'll certainly be able to get you straight. It is different than then all the Tiller games, that's for sure, but once you get the hang of it I think you'll be ok. :cool2:
05-03-2008, 01:17 AM,
Big Grin:whis:Big Grin

Hi folks,

I recommend a vanilla reinstall of the game, followed by installation
of the additional scenarios and afterwards install of the 1.03 patch.
Otherwise you´ll face PBEM and Hot seat problems.

Cheers, Klaus ( Jolly Roger )
Sic transit Gloria Mundi !