• Downloads

Opponent's Wanted
04-15-2008, 01:23 PM,
RE: Opponent's Wanted
Steel God Wrote:
Colonel Talvela Wrote:
McIvan Wrote:That was very strange.

Indeed - from start to finish.

You guys just paid him to make you look all warm and cuddly, didn't you? Huh? Go on, admit it. :laughing:

Yes, but the damned fool showed up a day late :cheeky:

It's so hard to get good help these days....
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2008, 02:32 PM,
More impressive was the 56 game winning streak. How do you win 56 games of CM on the trot? I doubt I could reach half that total verses the AI
04-15-2008, 03:40 PM,
Colonel Talvela Wrote:Graves Regristration (who is a very good player) had his name over there, and reports here as well. I was going to see if he had played him.

Yeah Graves Registration is the only name I recognized over there. I couldn't get around the site much either - maybe you have to know DOS.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
04-15-2008, 10:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2008, 11:19 PM by Swamp.)
Sorry, I am sensitive to substances and stuff like that. Actually, it was caffeine that made me like that.
04-15-2008, 11:42 PM,
He he - wow, Swamp - what size coffee cups are you using? Nice recovery by the way and I hope you enjoy this club. No one can argue with an apology.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
04-16-2008, 12:20 AM,
Swamp Wrote:Sorry, I am sensitive to substances and stuff like that. Actually, it was caffeine that made me like that.

For the Club, apology accepted. Now enjoy your stay, and test your mettle against some of the Blitz players.

Regards.