• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent's Wanted
04-15-2008, 09:06 AM,
RE: Opponent's Wanted
Colonel Talvela Wrote:
RedDevil Wrote:
*must..... keep..... finger..... from.... the... button...*

That phrase made me think of this LOTR scene.

LOL - "mind you aim, RD"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Wnm3_ACDA

LOL Dave :)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2008, 11:12 AM,
"I didn't try anything...yet, but there really wouldn't be any trying involved.. it'd just happen .. and if it did, it'd be in the blink of an eye."

OK, bye.
04-15-2008, 11:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2008, 11:22 AM by McIvan.)
:conf:

I believe this may the first time I have ever been tempted to make a post consisting of nothing but rolleyes smilies.....

That was very strange.
04-15-2008, 11:21 AM,
*waves*
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-15-2008, 11:22 AM,
Swamp Wrote:"I didn't try anything...yet

Swamp, try feeding the other wolf.
04-15-2008, 11:26 AM,
McIvan Wrote:That was very strange.

Indeed - from start to finish.
04-15-2008, 11:40 AM,
Colonel Talvela Wrote:
McIvan Wrote:That was very strange.

Indeed - from start to finish.

You guys just paid him to make you look all warm and cuddly, didn't you? Huh? Go on, admit it. :laughing:
04-15-2008, 11:45 AM,
I was really hoping he would have played Kelvin, I'm pretty certain DK would have humbled his snooty pants, even if it would have ended up as a MIA OPP report Big Grin
04-15-2008, 12:22 PM,
I can see why he wanted to change sites, though - did you see the cheesy ladder graphics over there at "Tournament House"? Reminds me of my dad's old Commodore 64 - lol. Oh well - I guess we just weren't worthy of his greatness. We must try to struggle on...
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
04-15-2008, 12:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2008, 12:41 PM by Colonel Talvela.)
RedDevil Wrote:I was really hoping he would have played Kelvin, I'm pretty certain DK would have humbled his snooty pants, even if it would have ended up as a MIA OPP report Big Grin

actually I looked at his stats at tournament house, and they are impressive. 240 games with an 80% win ratio. That is tough to do in CM.

But he was obviously a ladder whore of the worst kind (as opposed to me - I'm a ladder whore of the best kind in my not so humble opinion).

Anyway, that site was terribly hard to navigate, and I couldnt ever find a list of his games to see if he was playing quality people. Graves Regristration (who is a very good player) had his name over there, and reports here as well. I was going to see if he had played him.