• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for Africa at War Game
04-10-2008, 02:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-10-2008, 02:18 PM by Riley D. Smith.)
Looking for Africa at War Game
If any of you have installed Africa at War I am looking to start playing some of the excellent battles provided therein.

If you have Pacific War and have NOT yet installed this fantastic mod then you are doing yourself a great disservice. Frank and the boys at Echo4 really outdid themselves and there was tons of hard (and very accurate) work put into this mod.

Especially now that there is a self-extractor for the entire mod (including the sound packs) it makes building the "new" game even easier than it was in the first place.

As I say, you are really missing out on some stellar action if you don't have this mod. Hell, this is such a complete set that it is really more a full game than a mod.

Gimme a shout if you are a willing opponent.
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2008, 12:33 PM,
RE: Looking for Africa at War Game
Sign me up! Any scenario.
04-13-2008, 12:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-13-2008, 12:04 AM by Riley D. Smith.)
I'll get one started today and send it your way. I also got a bite from our old nemesis Mr. Harden so I should quickly take two more losses to sully my somewhat negligible ladder standing even further! Ha.
04-13-2008, 12:54 AM,
Roger.