• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Flashing Sword of Retribution missing unit pictures!
03-09-2008, 03:20 AM,
RE: Flashing Sword of Retribution missing unit pictures!
Marqo, could you please write up a short description of how to get and install the proper files for this scenario. It is one I want to get into at some point and it would be great if there was a .txt file included with the scenario or a short factual description of what to do on the boards somewhere.

Thanks
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Monroe, January 1, 1815.
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 09:59 PM,
RE: Flashing Sword of Retribution missing unit pictures!
Had some time on my hands so l downloaded the following files from G-4 Supply above, Downloads, Public FTP, scenarios, Panzer_campaigns, Kharkov_42.

Get files Gallop, Kharkov 432, KrasoarmeyskoyeLong2 which all contain the various extra art, and of course FSRGoldv6.

But first install Volcanomans Art pack and OVERWRITE EVERYTHING.

When then installing the above files from the downloads section DO NOT OVERWRITE any exsisting installed art.

When installed you will have to copy some files from the German units folder to the German SS units folder such as Pz Kpfw ll(Fl) and PzF2 which are missing art.

Hey now for the fun part, you can search for updated unit art in newer games to replace some of the earlier work, but remember to rename the new art to match the one being replaced.

Hope this works OK, as it's another truly great 1st class campaign, a big thanks to all the people who contributed to this great work.
Quote this message in a reply