• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What level of losses?
04-06-2008, 12:35 AM,
RE: What level of losses?
I use a lot ignore attacks...if defender is out of entrenchment and the odds are good...if the defender retreat you advance doesn´t cost Mps Big Grin

I think that Panzer_Kunst defensive tactics are very good...sometimes playes use too much ignore looses defendig, as they think to burn the enemy turn, and the unit result is that their units are overruned and detroyed.
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2008, 11:55 AM,
Fulcrum Wrote:I think that Panzer_Kunst defensive tactics are very good...sometimes playes use too much ignore looses defendig, as they think to burn the enemy turn, and the unit result is that their units are overruned and detroyed.

Thanks! Big Grin I'm all for delaying the enemy, but I prefer to do it without dying. ;)
04-07-2008, 03:03 AM,
Well so far my French and Brits have stopped the Germans cold by being dug in and ignoring losses. Meanwhile my Germans have taken Dunkirk and surrounded and destroyed huge amounts of French troops.

So it appears that yes, the ignore will result in the defending unit being routed if attacked hard enough, but will also burn off the attackers turn. With reserve troops behind the lines it is a simple matter to move another force into the defending routed units hex and dig him in with ignore losses too.

Thanks for all the replies!!!!
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha