• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need More Games
03-27-2008, 11:29 AM,
Need More Games
I have D85, B45 and S42 and would be interested in any game, any side, any scenario.
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2008, 11:50 AM,
RE: Need More Games
Feel like trying the D85 Campaign as the Pact ? That should eat up some of your time. ;)

Kuriltai
03-27-2008, 12:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-27-2008, 12:25 PM by Zemke.)
I would be interested, but there is a possible team full Campaign game that may start (I hope), that I would like to be apart of, and doing a solo WP for entire CP game would eat a lot of time, but may give me an unfair insight into the WP side if I happened to play play NATO. Let's hold off and see if this team game thing comes about, and if it does it would not be really fair if I got stuck on the NATO side with perfect Intel on the WP forces, (granted I could get that already). How about the "short" southern Campaign? I would be game for that.

I also neglected to put in some optional rules I prefer, one is recon spotting and counter-battery fire, if those two are acceptable.

Anyway guys get your licks in on a Newbie, I need more time on the battlefield to improve. Ask Sgt Fury about my turn rate if that is issue, or the fact I am a relative unknown on this ladder.
03-27-2008, 12:32 PM,
When will you know about the team game ?(I would be interested in that).Not real interested in the South Short.Your options are fine,I don't like Artillery Setup.As far as Intel goes,That's the Nice thing about the big one,after the first few turns,anyone could be anywhere. Big Grin
By the way,I have a campaign game going about 30 turns in as the Pact.

Kuriltai