• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Back from oblivion
03-18-2008, 01:16 PM,
Back from oblivion
Howdy folks; Decided to give TOAW 3 a go and am looking for a game. Probably small to medium size to get back into it. I have 9 games under my belt from LONG ago but that is it so I am looking for someone who will take a bit of time to help out dusting the cobwebs from my noodle.

I have noticed the AI is better in 3, that is cool.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2008, 01:40 PM,
RE: Back from oblivion
Weasel Wrote:Howdy folks; Decided to give TOAW 3 a go and am looking for a game. Probably small to medium size to get back into it. I have 9 games under my belt from LONG ago but that is it so I am looking for someone who will take a bit of time to help out dusting the cobwebs from my noodle.

I have noticed the AI is better in 3, that is cool.

I will volunteer to help you out Chris, but first I have to ask ...

How big are the cobwebs compared to the size of your noodle :whis::whis:
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
03-19-2008, 03:30 AM,
RE: Back from oblivion
U DA MAN! Ok, grab something that will be fair and we can give it a go. I will have many questions, just to let you know.

As for my noodle? Well it is an egg noodle that has been sitting in the pantry for some time, thus the cob webs. After 350 games of SP the thinking has sort of gone out of it. Starting to find SP boring now so I am switching tables.

[email protected]
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha